FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The increased demand on U.S. manufacturers to reduce costs and improve productivity has pushed automation in production facilities, creating a demand for flexible, reliable, and lower cost machinery, including conveyors. New London Engineering’s Automation Series is engineered for high-speed and highly automated assembly lines, automation cells, and packaging lines.
The heavy duty Automation Series (AS-2) model is used in applications that require more complex and multifaceted sensor, control, and accessory mounting. Commonly used in packaging, robotics integration, and machine cell environments. Compared to the AS-1, this unit handles heavier loads at faster speeds.
- Single-point rack and pinion take up make adjustments fast and easy.
- Low-cost hybrid aluminum and steel frame adds durability and saves you money.
- Large crowned face pulleys provide easy belt tracking and more surface area so you can carry heavier loads at faster speeds.
- 100% accessible T-slots make mounting accessories and controls easy.
- The biggest bearings in the industry support high speeds and heavy loads and last longer than the competition.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Accessories can be easily mounted and moved anywhere along the conveyor.
- Single point belt tensioning system reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
- The largest and longest lasting automation bearings in the industry.
- Large crowned face pulleys can be tracked easier and carry heavier loads at faster speeds than smaller diameter pulleys.
- The combination of both steel and aluminum keeps prices low and provides durability.
- The only automation conveyors on the market with 100% accessibility to the T-slots.
- The rack and pinion take up system provides a fast, accurate, and easy belt tensioning and belt replacement system.