FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The increased demand on U.S. manufacturers to reduce costs and improve productivity has pushed automation in production facilities, creating a demand for flexible, reliable, and lower cost machinery, including conveyors. New London Engineering’s Automation Series is engineered for high-speed and highly automated assembly lines, automation cells, and packaging lines.
The standard duty Automation Series conveyor is primarily used in applications where the need to mount sensors and controls is mandatory, along with the ability to make changes. Typically used in the packaging and robotics integration industries for a wide variety of parts and packages.
- Single-point rack and pinion take up make adjustments fast and easy
- Low-cost hybrid aluminum and steel frame adds durability and saves you money
- Large crowned face pulleys provide easy belt tracking and more surface area so you can carry heavier loads at faster speeds
- 100% accessible T-slots make mounting accessories and controls easy
- The biggest bearings in the industry support high speeds and heavy loads and last longer than the competition
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Accessories can be easily mounted and moved anywhere along the conveyor
- Single point belt tensioning system reduces downtime and maintenance cost
- The largest and longest lasting automation bearings in the industry
- Large crowned face pulleys can be tracked easier and carry heavier loads at faster speeds than smaller diameter pulleys
- The combination of both steel and aluminum keeps prices low and provides durability
- The only automation conveyors on the market with 100% accessibility to the T-slots
- The rack and pinion take up system provides a fast, accurate and easy belt tensioning and belt replacement system