F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
E-ZLIFT Belt Bucket Conveyors easily transports bulk goods up to a 45° degree incline. Fits through basement windows and into cellars. Ideal for dirt, gravel, sand, grain, dry sludge and cartons.
- 10"W, heavy-duty 2-ply rubber belt with 2" or 4" deep rubber buckets on 24" centers and 2" or 4" steel walls
- 7/8" O.D. high strength steel tubing truss frame - 1.25" O.D. on 36' model
- Approximate 120 FPM constant belt speed
- Conveyor belt take-up adjustments
- Self-cleaning drive and idler belt pulleys
- Top end overhead motor mount, v-belt, motor tension spring, safety guards
- Drive mounted at side of discharge end
- For electric motor – direct drive speed reducer
- For gas engine – internal V-belt and roller chain reduction, and safety guards
- Operating, maintenance, & safety instructions
- Electric motor or gas engine
- Start/Stop switch for electric motor
- Fork pockets
- Dolly and hitch assembly
- Towable Elevating carriage
- Smooth belt
- Mini-cleated belt
- Forward/Stop/Reverse switch for electric motor
- Straight cleats
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Note: Pricing does not include motor.