Bottom Dump Car Unloader
E-ZLIFT Bottom Dump Car Unloaders are built to unload dry loose materials from bottom and side dump hoppers found on railcars, belly dump trailers, mixers, and shredders.
- Moving loose materials such as sand, grains, chemicals and aggregates from rail cars, trucks and shredders.
- Belt turn from horizontal to incline is accomplished using two 3" O.D. full width idlers.
- One idler is set below the other but slightly off vertical.
- Traveling horizontal belt first goes over the top idler and then threads down in a serpentine pattern between the two idlers.
- The same belt then proceeds up the incline.
- Material thrown off of the horizontal section is caught by the same belt now traveling at an incline.
- • Heavy duty 2 ply rubber mini cleated belt.
- • Combination slider bed with idler rollers.
- • High strength steel tubing truss frame.
- • 8' ft long horizontal infeed section x 8" overall frame height.
- • 8' ft long incline section fixed to discharge 40" high at a 25° degree incline
- • Approximate 200 FPM belt speed.
- • Drive can be mounted overhead or on the side of discharge end.
- • 18" and 14" wide belts: 2 hp 208-230/460V 3 phase TEFC unwired motor with internal V-belt and roller chain reduction, and safety guards.
- • 30" and 36" wide belts: 3HP 208-230/460 V 3 phase TEFC unwired motor with internal synchronized belt and roller chain reduction, and safety guards.
- • Pneumatic tires and wheels to hold conveyor upright and for maneuverability.
- • Operating, maintenance and safety instruction.
- Start / Stop motor starter with enclosure.