E-ZLIFT Bottom Dump Car Unloaders are built to unload dry loose materials from bottom and side dump hoppers found on railcars, belly dump trailers, mixers, and shredders.
• Moving loose materials such as sand, grains, chemicals and aggregates from rail cars, trucks and shredders.
• Belt turn from horizontal to incline is accomplished using two 3" O.D. full width idlers.
– One idler is set below the other but slightly off vertical.
– Traveling horizontal belt first goes over the top idler and then threads down in a serpentine pattern between the two idlers.
– The same belt then proceeds up the incline.
– Material thrown off of the horizontal section is caught by the same belt now traveling at an incline.
• Heavy duty 2 ply rubber mini cleated belt.
• Combination slider bed with idler rollers.
• High strength steel tubing truss frame.
• 8' ft long horizontal infeed section x 8" overall frame height.
• 8' ft long incline section fixed to discharge 40" high at a 25° degree incline
• Approximate 200 FPM belt speed.
• Drive can be mounted overhead or on the side of discharge end.
• 18" and 14" wide belts: 2 hp 208-230/460V 3 phase TEFC unwired motor with internal V-belt and roller chain reduction, and safety guards.
• 30" and 36" wide belts: 3HP 208-230/460 V 3 phase TEFC unwired motor with internal synchronized belt and roller chain reduction, and safety guards.
• Pneumatic tires and wheels to hold conveyor upright and for maneuverability.
• Operating, maintenance and safety instruction.
• Start / Stop motor starter with enclosure.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!