FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach CD280 2-Strand Chain Drag Conveyors convey heavy duty unit loads and often are suited for products with unusual conveying characteristics such as pallets or specialty tote pans. Unit shown features OPTIONAL structural construction.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Frame: 7 gauge formed boxed channel.
- Carrier Chain: No. 80 extended pitch conveyor drain, riveted.
- Wear Strip: UHMW long lasting wear strip, upper and lower.
- Chain Centers: 18"
- Chain Take-Up: Screw type located at tail end.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation. Add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Chain Speed: 35 FPM constant.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing unit with cast iron housings.
- Capacity: Unit load not to exceed 3,000 lbs.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Electrical Controls: Optional.