FOB: West Coast Warehouse
Cleats (also called carriers) can be added to flat belting in order to separate or support products, especially in incline & decline applications. The cleated conveyors are readily equipped with stands that give your desired angle of incline or decline up to 40 degrees. Because Mini-Mover conveyors are small and lightweight, stands equipped with rolling casters make them safely and frequently moved anywhere in the line.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Sturdy welded cleats.
- Delicate part separation.
- Incline or decline applications.
- Product counting operations.
- Ultra-Low Profile. At 1.5" high, the Low Profile (LP) easily integrates into existing equipment or new work cell designs.
- Light and Modular. Portability and ease of adding sectional lengths make the Low Profile (LP) a versatile investment.
- Easily Accessorized. Numerous off-shelf accessories transform the Low Profile (LP) into a flexible solution for specialized uses. Customization becomes cost-effective and fast.