Richards-Wilcox is the leader in first-class and sturdy conveyor chains
Conveyor Chain Advantages
Precision alloy balls provide the best transfer system for handling any type of product in any application!
Conveyor Chain Overview
• Zig-Zag Chain is made with heavy steel stampings with a hardened inner race.
• Precision alloy balls make Zig-Zag chain rugged and durable for prolonged dependable lift and operation.
• Recommended maximum 750 lbs. chain pull.
More Conveyor Chain Features
• Zig-Zag chain has a pitch of 6" inches and is the shortest in the industry. This allows up to 33% more productivity.
• Pitch of chain allows you to space load pendants closer with less wheel loading, allowing for more product throughout.
• This shorter pitch also allows for tighter radius horizontal curves.
Material Flow can provide standard stock 18" inch radius horizontal curves.
• Zig-Zag chain is manufactured with a pendant load pin.
• Unlike some competitors, Richards-Wilcox pendants are mounted to a load pin and not the wheel axle.
– Eliminates unnecessary wear and torsional loads to critical parts of the chain.
Installation and Maintenance
– Increases your productivity and decreases your downtime.
• By design, the Zig-Zag chain is made for ease of installation and maintenance.
• Our chain may be disassembled at any point by simply removing a cotter pin.
• Zig-Zag chain is available form stock in 10' boxes, or in bulk 300' barrels.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!