Richards-Wilcox is the leader in first-class and sturdy conveyor chains.
Conveyor Chain Advantages Precision alloy balls provide the best transfer system for handling any type of product in any application!
Conveyor Chain Overview
- Zig-Zag Chain is made with heavy steel stampings with a hardened inner race
- Precision alloy balls make Zig-Zag chain rugged and durable for prolonged dependable lift and operation
- Recommended maximum 750 lbs. chain pull
More Conveyor Chain Features
- Zig-Zag chain has a pitch of 6" inches and is the shortest in the industry. This allows up to 33% more productivity
- Pitch of chain allows you to space load pendants closer with less wheel loading, allowing for more product throughout
- This shorter pitch also allows for tighter radius horizontal curves
Material Flow can provide standard stock 18" inch radius horizontal curves.
- Zig-Zag chain is manufactured with a pendant load pin
- Unlike some competitors, Richards-Wilcox pendants are mounted to a load pin and not the wheel axle
- Eliminates unnecessary wear and torsional loads to critical parts of the chain
- Increases your productivity and decreases your downtime
Installation and Maintenance
- By design, the Zig-Zag chain is made for ease of installation and maintenance
- Our chain may be disassembled at any point by simply removing a cotter pin
- Zig-Zag chain is available form stock in 10' boxes, or in bulk 300' barrels