Cross-Over Ladders - 6 Step
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Mount where you need permanent access at crossover points. In crowded industrial settings, sometimes the vest way around an obstruction is up and over. Utilizing a crossover ladder allows the permanent pieces in the work area to stay in place while providing a more efficient option for personnel. The horizontal platform includes both upper and lower rails for complete staff security.
- 6 Step Ladders
- The upper platform features removable two-sided 42-5/8" high handrail with 21" mid-rail and fixed 4" toeboards to prevent objects from rolling off.
- Serrated steps for extra grip and safety are 23-1/2" wide and 7" deep with a step spacing of 10".
- The angle of the steps is 58.
- Overall ladder width is 29-1/4"
- Ground legs include mounting pads.
- Units must be anchored to the floor surface.
- Units are all steel construction and can be knock-down for storage and shipping.
- Uniform capacity is 500 lbs.
- Meets ANSI A14.7 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.24.
- Baked-in powder coated toughness.
- Model Info