Richards-Wilcox Drive Units
are fabricated using a skeleton drive unit and equipped with a 750 lb. chain pull capacity load.
Drive Unit Advantages
• Motor and reducer are connected with the sprockets and roller chain to the head shaft.
– initially drives the caterpillar chain and transmit the power to the conveyor chain.
• Further adequate protection is provided for reasonable momentary overloads.
• Assembly is also equipped with a friction clutch for protection against excessive overload.
• Uses a 3/4 horsepower inverter duty motor and a speed reducer with a
50 to 1 ratio.
• Drive has a constant speed of 16 feet per minute at 60 hertz and a speed range of 3 to 16 FPM.
• Uses a 1-1/2 horsepower inverter duty motor and a speed reducer with a
20 to 1 ratio.
• Drive has a constant speed of 45 feet per minute at 60 hertz and a speed range of 9 to 45 FPM.
• Used in Zig-Zag Power Chain Conveyors, Twin-Trak and OveR-Way Power & free Conveyor Systems.
NOTE: The chain covers are supplied in Safety Yellow.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!