F.E.I. Dura-Vey™ Rollers
are high-quality rollers built to withstand intense conveying applications, and are available in PVC, mild steel, stainless or Lubra-Tuf rollers.
– Exclusive Dura-Vey™ spring-loaded roller mates a round shaft through the Lubra-Tug™ bearings.
– Provides a 7/16" hex on one end to prevent shaft rotation.
– Shaft material is available in mild steel as well as stainless.
– Dura-Vey™ rollers are available in PVC, mild steel, stainless or Lubra-Tuf.
– Feature either a spring-loaded shaft or our exclusive Ball-N-Sokit™ design.
– Dura-Vey™ extended pin rollers or kits provide a totally sealed roller tube.
– "Pop out" feature necessary in belt driven live roller conveyors.
– Rollers may be used in conjuction with a wear strip attached to the sideframes or simply dropped in existing slots.
– The driver belt must be positioned to carry the load as well as drive the rollers.
– Lubra-Tuf drive sprockets for number 40 or 50 pitch chain reduces chain wear.
– Virtually eliminates noise associated with chain driven live roller conveyors.
– Bearings are oversized to provide an extramely tight press fit.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!