F.O.B. Midwest Factory
The E-ZMite Troughing Conveyor is designed to glide loose and packaged materials, such as dirt, sand, grain, and dry sludge at inclines up to 30° degrees. Lightweight, compact and easy-to-fit in tight work spaces.
- Dry Sludge
- 14" wide mini cleated belt with 1.25" high cleats on 48" centers
- Belt edges are the highest point of conveyor dimension
- 7/8" O.D. high strength steel tubing truss frame
- Frame dimensions - 10.5" overall height
- 21" overall width at drive end
- 18" overall width at idle end
- Approximately 50 F.P.M. belt speed Conveyor belt take-up adjustments
- Conveyor belt take-up adjustments
- 1/4 H.P. 115V gear motor mounted within conveyor frame, 2.5 amp draw and overload circuit breaker
- Safety guards
- Electrical inlet and outlet for connecting one unit to another
- Operating, maintenance, and safety manuals
- Start/Stop switch
- Receiving Hopper 24" wide x 24" long x 6" high
Note: Pricing includes motor.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!