FOB: Midwest Factory
These Floor to Floor Tire Handling Conveyors are designed for easy and ergonomical conveying of passenger car and light truck tires on 60° degree inclines.
|Selecting Your Floor to Floor Tire Conveyor
|To select the conveyor you need, take your floor to floor vertical distance and add the overhand desired, usually 2-3 ft. This sum equals your Total Vertical Distance (TVD). The maximum recommended incline of operation is 60° degrees.
|8 ft Vertical Distance + 2 ft Overhang = 10 ft. high Total Vertical Distance. In this case, the conveyor length required at 55° incline is 12 ft.
- 18" wide 2-ply rubber covered top belt sliding flat at 58 FPM
- 4" high urethane cleats bolted to the belt on approximately 60" centers
- Curved cleat pattern fits tire contours
- One Up / Stop / Down switch at the bottom end
- 1hp 115v 13 FLA electric motor with speed reducer mounted under bottom end
- Thermal overload motor protector
- All electrical is pre-wired
- Rubber lagged conveyor belt drive pulley
- Plain idler pulley with belt tensioner
- Sealed precision bearings
- High strength steel tubing truss conveyor frame
- Base Plate
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Shut off switch at top end
- Up / Down / Stop Rev. Mag. Starter
- Portable stand with locking casters to hold conveyor at specified top end height
- Portable stand with locking casters with hand winch and cable height adjustment