Roach Gator Herringbone Singulator Conveyors receive product randomly and discharges them in single file.
• Dual center drives mounted inboard drive the 2 lanes of 1.9" dia. rollers.
• Rollers have ABEC precision high speed bearings.
• Rollers are skewed toward the center in a herring bone pattern driven by V-Belts.
• Poly-chain driven from gearmotor to drive shaft for quiet high-speed operation.
• Several optional items for the Gator Singulator including: Galvanized rollers, floor supports, electrical components, speed determined per application and motors available through 2 HP.
How it Works
1. As product enters the conveyor from multiple lines the Gator Singulator descrambles the packages.
2. Two sets of skewed rollers move the packages toward the center of the conveyor where they rotate to a length by width orientation.
3. As the package proceeds to the discharge end of the Gator Singulator, there are four speed changes allowing the package to space and exit in a single file.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!