An economical solution from New London for carrying everything from lightweight packages to loaded pallets.
Features 1-3/8 inch rollers made of 18-gauge steel, each with a 100 pound load rating. Rollers can be set high (slightly above the 2-1/2 inches x 1 inch frame) to accommodate loads larger than the conveyor width, or low (completely within it). Available in seven different lengths and six different between-frame widths.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Ideal for light-medium-duty applications
- 7 different lengths (4" to 28" in 4" increments)
- 6 different between-frame widths (8", 12", 18", 24", 30" and 36")
- 1-3/8" rollers made of 18-gauge steel, each with a 100 lb load rating, can be set high or low
- Multiple roller diameters and wall thicknesses are available at a wide range of centers.
- Roller brakes and pop up blade stops are available to control your product flow.
- If traditional gravity conveyor doesn’t suit your application, we also have skate wheel and ball transfer tables available.
- All of our gravity is available in special configurations and heavy duty frame.