FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Series 1200 flat top belting is used on model HD1200PB for heavy unit loads and pallet handling. Belt tracking problems are eliminated using series 1200 flat top belting on model HD1200PB.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belting: Series 1200 flat top gray polypropylene belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 10.2" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 10.2" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196S, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Floor Supports: SH-6 supports provided on 5' centers and should be lagged to floor.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Chain: Optional.