HD400PB Series 400 Heavy Duty Plastic Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Series 400 flat top belting is used on model HD400PB for heavy unit loads. Belt tracking problems are eliminated when using series 400 flat top belting on Roach model HD400PB.
- Belting: Series 400 flat top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt
- Drive Sprockets: 10.1" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 10.1" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Floor Supports: SH-6 supports provided on 5' centers and should be lagged to floor.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info