SpanTech HO Series Horizontal Offset Conveyors deliver two curves in opposing directions.
Horizontal Conveyor Advantages:
Variable straight lengths in between the curves and between the curves and the ends.
- Multiple belt widths available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Ideal for carrying packaged items through a curving layout.
- Tightest turning radius in the industry.
- Can transport small items; as little as 1" inch (25.4 mm).
- Delivers left and right moving guides.
- Ideal for applications where products would get jammed in traditional conveyors.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- When used with finger transfer items as small as 1.5" inches can be transported.
- Increases airflow.