SpanTech HO Series Horizontal Offset Conveyors deliver two curves in opposing directions.
Horizontal Conveyor Advantages
Variable straight lengths in between the curves and between the curves and the ends.
• Multiple belt widths available for a wide variety of applications.
• Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
• Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
• Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
• Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
• SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
• No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
• Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
• Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
• Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
• Ideal for carrying packaged items through a curving layout.
• Tightest turning radius in the industry.
• Can transport small items; as little as 1" inch (25.4 mm).
• Delivers left and right moving guides.
• Ideal for applications where products would get jammed in traditional conveyors.
• When used with finger transfer items as small as 1.5" inches can be transported.
• Increases airflow.