Want to change your product’s elevation? SpanTech's incline and decline conveyors can create the lift you need.
With fully customizable lengths, our incline/decline conveyors can be tailored to your specific needs. Multiple belt widths and curve angles are available, allowing a wide range of applications.
- Speed range of 5-75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm), with custom speed ranges available
- Increased load-carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors
- Durable acetal chain provides long life, is completely self-tracking, nearly silent, and may be taken apart at any link
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft and fasteners
- Wearstrip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long-lasting finish