J-Trax Conveyor System
The food and beverage industry comes with its own unique set of challenges. Fortunately, the innovative J-Trax system from SpanTech can add ease and efficiency to the process.
This capable and easy-to-install product is ideal for any family of food products. The benefits of J-Trax come down to its functional design, which allows almost endless applications. An open design with bare rod contact surface allows fast cooling of bakery items and lets debris and excess product fall through instead of building up. The J-Trax is ideal for cooling, breading, depositing, battering, enrobing, draining, drying, and general conveyance and is fully wash down rated made up of a stainless steel conveyor surface that is easily cleaned
- 5/32" stainless steel chain rods with a 12 mm pitch.
- No wire-to-wire friction, which means no metal fatigue.
- Parallel rods have no contact points to accumulate and
- Open rods facilitate rapid cooling of bakery items and let debris/excess material fall through rather than build up.
- Fully washdown rated with stainless steel that is easy to clean
- Breading and battering
- Draining, dewatering and drying
- General conveyance