Lite Series Small Standard Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: Mini Mover Conveyors
The Mini-Mover Lite Series small conveyor family is our most popular and economical design with thousands of units in service. This small, sturdy conveyor offers a 2.5"H, rugged-duty, hard-black-anodized aluminum frame. The Lite Series comes with standard 0.60" above-belt side fences.
- Rugged Construction. Its tough frame stands up to grease, grime and hard production use.
- Integral Side Guides. Save money on extra hardware with the Lite's built-in product guidance capability.
- Ready to Run. The original Integrated Drive Lite includes an integral drive package -- no tools or installation needed. A great solution for non-technical users and for experienced users looking for fast unit setup right out of the box. Just plug in and start running.
- Compact integral gearmotor.
- Urethane smooth surface belt.
- Frame: 2.50" high, hard-black anodized aluminum.
- Side Guides: 0.70 inch high integral side guides
- Slider Bed: 0.375" polished aluminum.
- Pulleys: 1.25" dia. precision crowned aluminum.
- Pulleys Bearings: Ball bearing, double-sealed for life.
- Gearmotor: 1/30 to 1/8 HP, 115/60/1 VAC. End drive, Side mount.
- Controls: Fixed speed power switch, motor overload fuse, power on LED indicator and 7' power cord and plug housed in junction box mounted to the side frame.
- Load Capacity: LP Series maximum load carrying capacity is 150 lbs.
Mini Mover Lite Series Small Standard Belt Conveyors are commonly used in the following applications: accumulation, assembly, automotive, barcode scanning, bottling and capping, cosmetics, diverting, incline and decline operations, ink jet printing, inspection, objects d'Art and product transfer.
- Model Info