FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Engineered so all components are below the belt’s surface, this flat top style belt curve adds versatility because products wider than the belt will orientate through the curve. These units are chosen over roller curves where positive orientation is critical in applications such as baggage handling or in printing operations.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Widths: Up to 48".
- Arcs: From 15° to 180°.
- Standard Speeds: Up to 400 fpm.
- Standard Motor: 1/2 hp 230/460V/3/60.
- Drives: End drive shaft mounted at the discharge on the outside radius.
- Standard Belt: Black PVC 120, clipper lacing.
- Frame: 7-1/2" deep x 12 gauge.
- Standard Supports: 12 gauge formed channel.
- Live Loads: Up to 40 lbs./ft. (from power belt curve).
- Speed ranges up to 400 fpm and loads up to 40# per lineal foot on belts. Chain driven roller has a capacity of up to 200# per lineal foot.
- Multiple surface options including flat belt on deck and either v-belt or chain driven roller beds.
- Allows change of direction while maintaining product orientation.