With a single plastic chain, SpanTech's MiniLink conveyors can handle the most delicate products. Pre-cooked finger foods, cookies and crackers are no problem. Plus, the compact cross-section makes it fit easily into processing and packaging equipment where other conveyors can’t.
- Can be shaped to create vertical or horizontal curves, so inclines and directional changes are possible in a single conveyor
- Product spreaders using older technology are easily replaced with a single strand of MiniLink chain per lane of product
- Can converge product to smaller lane centers for loading packaging equipment or ovens more efficiently
- Multiple lanes of MiniLink can be used to perform a merge function
- Several lanes of product can be merged into single lane without transfer devices