FOB: Midwest Warehouse
This lightweight shallow frame conveyor can be used in both horizontal and inclined applications. Typically these units convey lighter weight and smaller products like empty plastic bottles or cans, bottle caps, screws, nuts & bolts, and small stampings.
- Lightweight, shallow frame parts conveyor.
- Transports lighter weight and smaller products.
- – ranging from empty bottles or cans, bottle caps, screws, nuts & bolts to small stamping.
- Economical choice for narrow and shorter run inclining applications
- Provide unmatched flexibility for use in both horizontal and inclined applications.
- Designed so that the incline angle and height are set by easy adjustments to undercarriage.
- Unit may be mobile or floor mounted.
- Wide variety of available belt options helps maximize product throughput.
- Wide selection of side rails and hoppers contain product flow.
- Inclines from 0 to 75 degrees.
- Multiple drive locations available to allow conveyor to fit a variety of openings.
- Widths: 4" – 30"
- Lengths: Up to 20' (6" Increments)
- Standard length is 4', two piece bolt together
- Standard speed: 60 FPM
- Standard motor: 1/3 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard drive: Top mount, right side
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120 with 1-1/2" High Cleats on 12' Centers, Clipper Lacing
- Drive Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-3/16"
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16"
- Frame: 6-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Others: Base unit includes 3-1/2" High Side Rails and a Bottom Pan
- Note: Infeed hoppers and discharge chutes are optional
Features New London's UPTime Express™ 24-Hour Shipping!
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!