FOB: Midwest warehouse
8-10 week shipment
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Narrow Belt Sorter utilizes multiple belts to transport product to diverters that have been strategically located along the sorter. Both the Skewed Wheel Diverter and the Roller Diverter can be used as the means of diverting from the Narrow Belt Sorter.
- 90 degrees Roller Transfer (single or bi-directional).
- 30 degrees Skewed Wheel Diverter (single direction).
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belting: Ultimate 240, 1-1/4" wide running on UHMW guide tracks on 3-1/2" centers.
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia. machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends. 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G.
- Take-Up: Pneumatic belt tension mechanism.
- Belt Speed: 300 FPM, maximum (speeds are dependent upon product size and weight).
- Air Controls: Single solenoid 60 PSI required.
- Capacity: Product not to exceed 60 lbs.
- 90° Roller Transfer: Model 156 high speed 1-1/2" x 16 gauge rollers with urethane covering. Single or bi-directional.
- 30° Skewed Wheel Diverter: Urethane covered drive wheels. Single direction only. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required.
- Diverter Drive: Independently driven.
- Rate: Up to 60 sorts per minute.