Richards-Wilcox OveR-Way™ Inverted Power & Free Floor Mounted Conveyors
combine superb power and free capabilities with the ergonomic flexibility of floor mounted systems.
Overhead Conveyor Advantages
Ideal medium-capacity solution in applications where cleanliness or robotic interfaces are a major necessity.
OveR-Way™ Inverted conveyors are pre-welded at the factory to ensure unparalleled precision and quick turnaround on fast-track projects.
Optimizes production rates
- integrates processes typically serviced by multiple types of conveying equipment.
- all components are located below the product, eliminating concerns of contamination.
- vertical adjustment of the work surface may be made with little or no additional cost.
- provides 360 degrees of accessibility to the top and sides of the product.
- consumes substantially less energy than conventional assembly line conveyors.
Overhead Conveyor Features
• Clean, flexible inverted conveyor system.
• Offers an ideal medium-capacity solution within applications where cleanliness and/or robotic interfaces are a major requirement.
• Manufactured and stocked in modular components.
• Utilizes standard enclosed track components pre-welded at the factory making the system simple to install, maintain and change.
• Utilizes an additional guide track providing unparalleled stability where position accuracy is critical.
• Requires no hanging or header steel.
• All structural support is provided within the design itself.
• All components may be serviced or modified from the floor.
• Capacities range from 600 to 1,000 pounds.
Overhead Conveyor Applications
Paint Finishing Systems, Robotic Welding, Robotic Assembly, Machine-to-Machine Transfers or General Assembly
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!