Richards-Wilcox OveR-Way™ Power and Free Conveyors
combine excellent power and free flexibility with a superb heavy-duty over and under configuration to provide you a reliable conveyor that transports product or work from one end of the warehouse to the other.
• Utilizes the time proven effectiveness of a Zig-Zag and power conveyors.
• Features the durability of two 3" toe-to-toe load channels.
• Controls Production Rates
- Optimizes production by ensuring that the right parts arrive at the correct operations in a continuous flow.
• Maintains Quality
- Eliminates needless production rehandling and manual transporting by accomplishing finishing and/or assembly processes with a single material handling system.
• Boosts Efficiency
- Maintains a traveling record of work-in-progress, logging information on where product has been and where defects may have occurred.
• Creates Usable Space
- Frees up valuable floor space for more value-added operations by organizing product flow and efficiently utilizing available space overhead.
• Protects Product and Parts
- Uses an enclosed track that prevents contaminants from falling onto the product. It also protects the chain from dirt, abrasives and solvents, prolonging chain life.
Power and Free Conveyor Features
• Ideal high-capacity solution for transporting and storing work in process.
• Manufactured and stocked in modular components.
• Pre-welded at the factory to ensure unparalleled precision and quick turnaround on fast-track projects.
• Utilizes the same standard components used in Richards-Wilcox
• Load track consists of two 3", 4.1-lb, toe-to-toe channels for
• Available with any of a variety of state-of-the-art control systems, ranging from simple PLC-based controls to complex PC-based routing and tracking systems.
• Components are modular and factory-stocked to minimize lead times for
• Single OveR-Way carriers support loads up to 1,000 lbs.
• Tandem carriers can handle loads up to 2,000 lbs.
Paint Finishing Systems, Investments Casting Systems, Comber Lap Delivery, Aerospace Finishing, Extrusion Finishing, Progressive Assembly, WIP Buffer Storage, Sliver Can Delivery or Fiber Delivery
Steel Fabrication Applications
Richards-Wilcox designed a Power and Free Conveyor system for a Midwest steel fabrication company. This conveyor system used 69% less floor space (30,680 out of 97,440 square feet of space) and allowed for accumulation of loads on the conveyor system prior to the load and unload areas.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!