OveR-Way Inverted Power & Free Floor Mounted Conveyors
Richards-Wilcox OveR-Way™ Inverted Power & Free Floor Mounted Conveyors combine superb power and free capabilities with the ergonomic flexibility of floor mounted systems.
Overhead Conveyor Advantages
Ideal medium-capacity solution in applications where cleanliness or robotic interfaces are a major necessity.
NOTE: OveR-Way™ Inverted conveyors are pre-welded at the factory to ensure unparalleled precision and quick turnaround on fast-track projects.
Optimizes production rates - integrates processes typically serviced by multiple types of conveying equipment.
Cleanliness - all components are located below the product, eliminating concerns of contamination.
Ergonomics - vertical adjustment of the work surface may be made with little or no additional cost.
Robot Friendly - provides 360 degrees of accessibility to the top and sides of the product.
Energy Efficient - consumes substantially less energy than conventional assembly line conveyors.
Overhead Conveyor Features
- Clean, flexible inverted conveyor system
- Offers an ideal medium-capacity solution within applications where cleanliness and/or robotic interfaces are a major requirement
- Manufactured and stocked in modular components
- Utilizes standard enclosed track components pre-welded at the factory making the system simple to install, maintain and change
- Utilizes an additional guide track providing unparalleled stability where position accuracy is critical
- Requires no hanging or header steel
- All structural support is provided within the design itself
- All components may be serviced or modified from the floor
- Capacities range from 600 to 1,000 lbs.
Overhead Conveyor Applications
Paint Finishing Systems, Robotic Welding, Robotic Assembly, Machine-to-Machine Transfers or General Assembly
- Model Info