PC Parts Conveyors - 12 Inch Belt - 18 Inch Wide
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach PC Parts Conveyors are widely used to convey chips, slugs or scrap materials to hoppers or other containers for disposal or recycling. Model shown has nitrile belt. Each PC is supplied with flapper gate at infeed end and right hand drive.
- Belting: Black PVC-120 (CXFS) with 1-1/2" high molded cleats on 12" centers; 1/2" x 1" flat wire mesh belt with 1-1/2" high galv. cleats on 12" centers. NOTE: Units with 6" wide belt not available with wire mesh belt.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft, crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Belt Return: Formed steel slide retains belt and cleats inside bed.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" deep x 12 gauge one piece formed box-type construction.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Portable Support: 4" dia. casters, tubular construction, adjustable both ends.
- Guard Rails: 3.5" high x 12 gauge formed steel with gate at infeed.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Capacity: 330 lbs. total distributed live load at 60 FPM.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info