Ralphs-Pugh Plastic Rollers
are available in a wide range of bearings, tube, and shaft combinations. Plastic rollers are ideal for Light Duty Gravity Applications, Humid, Corrosive or Wet Environments. Typical applications include; food processing, chemical or acidic environments, battery handling, and package handling. The following information is provided to help match the operating environment with the proper product.
Roller Selection Criteria:
To select the right roller for the operating environment the following items must be considered:
• Conveyed Items or Materials: Size, Shape, Weight
• Surface Characteristics of Materials
• Operating Environment: Heat/Humidity, Exposure to Chemicals
• Standard White or Gray PVC
• Hi-Impact White PVC with UV Stabilizers
• Steel Reinforced PVC
Shaft Configuration & Materials:
• Hex, Round - Dual spring loading is standard - Option: Fixed or Loose
• Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
• Zinc and Nickel Plating Available
• 9/16" is standard for 3/16“ round to 1/2” round or 7/16“ hex
• 3/4” is standard for 5/8“ - 11/16” round or hex and larger
• Measurements are from the hub of the bearing to the end of the shaft on each side.
• Drill and Tapped Threaded, Drilled Holes, Milled Flats
• Plastic Flat Caps, Urethane and Plastic Adapters over an internal metal support shaft
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!