FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Roach Pneumatic Diverters are used to transport and divert packages off main conveyor line onto spurs, and may be utilized in powered or gravity conveyor applications.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Diversion Angle: 30°
- Diverter Arm: 1/8" aluminum.
- Air Cylinder: Double action with 6" stroke and cushioned. (60-80) PSI required.
- Solenoid Valve: Single, 110 volt.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty ball bearing, with cast iron housings.
- Wear-Strip: 1/4" UHMW wear-strip attached to face of diverter.
- Optional: Double solenoid and electrical controls.