Powered All Terrain Pallet Trucks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Complies with ASME B56.1-2004
Powered All Terrain Pallet Trucks are great for moving heavy loads over rough terrain.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 190cc gas-powered engine for both the power traction drive and fork lift/lower.
- Handle with forward reverse speed control and dead man safety switch.
- Approximate walking speed is 3 mph.
- Hydrostatic transmission with hand-operated forward and reverse selection.
- Powered fork raise and lower control lever.
- Usable width between outriggers is 52".
- Forks adjust 8" to 36".
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide each.
- The drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide each foam filled.
- Wheels include sealed bearings for outdoor use.
- Steering arc is 150°.
- Model Info