If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
* Add $2.90 Cutting Charge for lengths other than 10'.
* Call for Pricing on Other Lengths
Rail Wheel Conveyors are commonly floor or rack mounted to convey unit loads utilizing an arrangement of two or more rail conveyors mounted parallel. Rail wheel conveyors are lightweight, economical and ship in 24 hours.
• 12-gauge galvanized steel rails are formed to several different configurations, including RA, RC, RD, RJ, and RU rail wheel conveyors.
• 1-15/16" dia. prelubricated ball bearing wheel with hardened raceway
• Zinc plated
• 50-lb. capacity
• 1/4" dia. galvanized steel bolt-type with lock nut.
• Available in 1'-0" increments from 1'-0" to 10'-0"
• Not supplied, specify type required for pricing
• 3" centers typical on all patterns