Rail Wheel Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Add $2.90 Cutting Charge for lengths other than 10'.
Call for pricing on other lengths.
Rail Wheel Conveyors are commonly floor or rack mounted to convey unit loads utilizing an arrangement of two or more rail conveyors mounted parallel. Rail wheel conveyors are lightweight, economical and ship in 24 hours.
- Rails: 12 gauge galvanized steel rails are formed to several different configurations, including RA, RC, RD, RJ, and RU rail wheel conveyors.
- Wheels: 1-15/16" dia. prelubricated ball bearing wheel with hardened raceway. Zinc plated. 50 lb. capacity.
- Axles: 1/4" dia. galvanized steel bolt-type with lock nut.
- Lengths: Available in 1'-0" increments from 1'-0" to 10'-0".
- Couplings: Not supplied, specify type required for pricing.
- Wheel Centers: 3" centers typical on all patterns.
- Model Info