Roach Powered Flexible Loading & Unloading Conveyor
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Covers shipping & receiving from all angles.
The Roach flexible conveyor was designed for those times when a fixed conveyor is not applicable. Engineered with the workplace in mind the flexible is built from quality components that can withstand the rigors of loading docks and backroom areas while handling a wide variety of materials.
- Driven by VDC gearmotors at 0-150 FPM
- 30" BF / 3" RC / 1.5" OD Rollers
- 120 VAC power cord and DC controller located at infeed end of the unit.
- With metal cover over controller, notched to expose reverse switch power cord - 3 prong - 30 AMP - Twistlock
- 40' extended - Nom 20' Contracted
- All rounded handle every third support with holes drilled on every leg to allow for adding/moving handles in field
- This unit to be strictly transportation photoeye stop sensor at discharge end
- 27" - 34" top of roller adj. height (set at 32" TOR)
- 6" x 2" heavy duty castered supports with brake every third support retractable handle at one end of unit for ergonomic aide of movement
- RAL7035 Light Grey powder coat primary color
**** No burrs or sharp edges on unit ****
Ship on a pallet
- Model Info