SZ196ZPA Smart Zone Medium Duty Zero Pressure Live Roller Accumulator
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach SZ196ZPA Smart Zone safely accumulates packages with zero back pressure utilizing zone singulation operation. Loads up to 125 lbs./ft. may be effectively handled with its unique design. This conveyor features NO minimum weight limitations. Roach Smart Zone replaces sensor rollers with photo electric sensors to accumulate products with previously difficult minimal weight restrictions and is easy to install.
- Smart Zone: Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G.
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G; 8" BF with 6" wide belt.
- Belting: 6" wide black PVC-120 COS.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation: Zone singulation operation; 2'-0" long zones. 1'-0" of live roller over end plates at each end of conveyor remains "live" during operation (# of zones x zone length + 2' = overall conveyor length). Zones are pneumatically actuated using photo electric sensors.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, 1 regulator, lubricator with 1/4" ports.
- Pneumatic Actuation: Maximum air line pressure should not exceed 30 PSI.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special
application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can
often be shipped quickly.
Note: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
- Model Info