If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
Roach SZ196ZPA SMART ZONE® safely accumulates packages with zero back pressure utilizing zone singulation operation. Loads up to 125-lbs./ft. may be effectively handled with its unique design. This conveyor features NO minimum weight limitations. Roach SMART ZONE® replaces sensor rollers with photo electric sensors to accumulate products with previously difficult minimal weight restrictions and is easy to install.
Note: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
- Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
– 1.9" dia.x16-gauge steel, model 196S.
– 1.9" dia.x16-gauge steel, model 196S; 8" BF with 6" wide belt.
– 6" wide black PVC-120 COS.
– 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
– 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
– 1.9" dia. x 16-gauge steel, model 196S, adjustable.
– All pulley bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
– 60 FPM, constant.
– Zone singulation operation; 2'-0" long zones.
– 1'-0" of live roller over end plates at each end of conveyor.
– Remains "live" during operation (# of zones x zone length + 2' = overall conveyor length).
– Zones are pneumatically actuated using photo electric sensors.
– 7" x 1.5" x 12-gauge channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out.
– When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation.
– Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
– Unit is provided with filter, 1 regulator, lubricator with 1/4" ports.
– Maximum air line pressure should not exceed 30 PSI.
– Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
– 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
– Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1.5 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives.
– Chain take-up provided on motor base.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special
application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can
often be shipped quickly.