SZ251ZPA Smart Zone Heavy Duty Zero Pressure Accumulator
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Smart Zone Heavy Duty Zero Pressure Accumulator is a heavy duty zero pressure accumulator, designed to accumulate heavy products, containers and pallets in 5' zones. The Roach design incorporates photo electric sensors instead of sensor rollers, eliminating many common problems associated with conveying wooden pallets. Products do not touch during accumulation and are singulated individually off of conveyor. Heavy loads weighing up to 3,000 lbs. may be safely accumulated with Roach Smart Zone.
Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
- Smart Zone: Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S.
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G; 27" BF for all widths.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16-gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belting: 24" wide PVC-120 COS.
- Side Mount End Drive: Allows one direction unit operation.
- Drive Pulley: 12" dia., with 1-15/16" dia. shaft, crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 8" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Bed: 5" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" formed steel channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections are bolted together with butt couplings and floor supports.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation: 5'-0" long zones with zone singulation operation. 1'-6" of live roller over end plates at each end of conveyor remains "live" during operation (# of zones x zone length + 3'-0" = overall conveyor length). Zones are pneumatically actuated by using photo electric sensors.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, regulator and lubricator with 3/8" ports for 60 PSI operational pressure.
- Motor Drive: 1 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: No. 60 chain provided at drive pulley. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Many more options and sizes available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.