FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Heavy Duty Chain Driven Zero Pressure Accumulators are heavy duty roll-to-roll chain driven zero pressure accumulators, designed to safely accumulate heavy products such as castings, drums, containers and heavy pallet loads in 5' zones. The Roach design includes photo electric sensors—instead of sensor rollers—which eliminates many of the problems associated with conveying wooden pallets. Products do not touch during accumulation and are singulated individually off of conveyor. Smart Zone is easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S.
- Chain Drive: Roller-to-roller No. 40 roller chain. Zone-to-zone
No. 60 roller chain.
- Center Drive: Drive either side mounted or underside mounted (specify). Drive shafts are supported by precision, heavy-duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 4" or 6" only.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge and 5" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge formed steel
channel frame. Bed sections bolted together with butt couplings and floor supports.
- Accumulation Zone: 5'-0" zone lengths, zone singulation operation, photo electric sensor controlled zones with air clutch (60 psi max).
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Chain Guard: Chains are completely enclosed along entire length of conveyor.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, regulator and lubricator with 3/8" ports for 60 PSI operational pressure.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs./ft. up to a maximum of 3,000 lb. pallet.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!