FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach's Medium Duty Chain Driven Zero Pressure Accumulator Conveyors are designed to safely bring together medium duty loads in 5' zones. Smart Zone incorporates photo electric sensors (instead of sensor rollers) to detect product loads, which eliminates many problems associated with sensor rollers. Products do not touch during accumulation and are singulated individually off of conveyor. Smart Zone® is easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Smart Zone: Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 12 gauge, model 192S.
- Chain Drive: Roller-to-roller No. 40 roller chain. Zone-to-zone No. 60 roller chain.
- Chain Guard: All chains are completely enclosed along the entire length of conveyor.
- Center Drive: Drive either side mounted or underside mounted (specify). Drive shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 4" or 6" RC only.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation Zone: 5'-0" zone lengths, zone singulation operation, photo electric sensor controlled zones with separate drives on each zone.
- Bed: 6-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge and 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections are bolted together with butt couplings and floor supports.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty ball bearings, zinc-plated, grease packed, labyrinth seal.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Capacity: 300 lbs./ft. up to a maximum of 1,200 lbs. pallet load.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!