Richards-Wilcox Safe-Rail® Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyors
are the ideal solution for hand-push transport and storage applications.
Four Basic Components
• Straight track
• Maintains quality.
• Utilizes space efficiently.
• Maximizes product storage.
• Reduces product damage and worker injury.
• Increases system life.
• Facilitates updates.
• Constructed of standard Richards-Wilcox components.
• Safe-Rail can be added onto at any time to build a more sophisticated power monorail or power & free conveyor system.
• Compatible with all other R-W overhead conveyors.
• Conversion time is minimal.
• Higher levels of productivity and efficiency are achieved almost immediately.
• Straight Track, 3/16" thick, the heaviest in the industry, stocked in 10' lengths.
• Horizontal Curves, 3/16" thick, 90° degrees
• Frog Switches
• VMTs-automatically raise or lower product
• Carrier Insert Section
• Welding Jigs
• Carrier Assemblies
• Hand-push transport and storage alternative to manual rehandling of product.
– This decreases the potential for loss or damage.
• Frees up vital floor space.
• Provides dedicated storage in user specified area.
• Eliminates wasted space and efficiently stores product in an organized manner within the same work areas, day after day.
• Manual rehandling of product is kept to a minimum, reducing the chance of product damage.
• VMTs automatically raise and lower product, eliminating injuries related to lifting and bending.
• Enclosed track protects carriers and runways from dirt and other contaminants.
• Safe-Rail's sliding frog plates support loads through switches providing both smooth travel and longer switch life.
• Components are compatible with all other Richards-Wilcox conveyor systems.
• Safe-Rail can be upgraded to a Zig-Zag or Twin-Trak system with 100% utilization of existing parts.
• 125 to 1,000 lb. capacity.
• Batch Paint Systems
• Tire Retread Systems
• Tool Support Systems
• Synthetic Fiber Handling
• Light-Duty Bridge Cranes
• Manual Transport and Assembly
Medical & Hospital Applications
Oak Forest Hospital – Oak Forest, Illinois
Oak Forest Hospital, a 90-year-old, 600-bed long-term care and rehabilitation facility in south suburban Cook County, Illinois, was facing a severe problem with its old hospital laundry room conveyor system. Constant breakdowns, lack of available system replacement parts and more created a chaotic workflow for Oak Forest staff and its patients. But soon Richards-Wilcox came to the rescue and designed a new Safe-Rail Overhead Conveyor system for the hospital. As a result, up to 30% more laundry (per day) could now be accommodated by hospital staff without any delays or system malfunctions.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!