Series 21 Hydraulic Vertical Lifts
PFlow Series 21 Hydraulic Vertical Lifts provide efficient, safe vertical handling for loads up to 8,000 lbs. Is adaptable for mezzanines, throughfloor, inside or outside applications. Can be customized to meet your exact needs.
- Quality construction with 6" wide flange columns, oversized bearings and heavy roller chain ensures strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by two hydraulic cylinders mounted on the guide columns
- Carriage sizes to 10' x 10'
- Vertical rise heights to 22'
- Available in straddle or cantilever styles
- Torsion bar links the two hydraulic cylinders to equalize the load and ensure the carriage remains level at all times
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks is available to significantly reduce field-wiring costs (Check local codes for conformity)
- Patented DeckLock Safety System is an available option in order to provide additional security at the upper levels
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials
- Access gates at each level are interlocked with lift operation
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled carriage descent in case of hydraulic hose rupture
- Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code
- Model Info