PFlow Series D Hydraulic Vertical Lifts
offers high quality, safety, and low maintenance for loads up to 3,000 lbs. This vertical lift also features Exclusive Dual-Pak design.
• Guided Dual-Pak design has no cables, chains, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication.
• Carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2" ram direct-acting hydraulic cylinders.
• Carriage sizes to 6' x 6'.
• Vertical rise heights to 15'.
• Ideal for mezzanine and balcony applications.
• Pressure-compensated control valve regulates flow of hydraulic oil to ensure smooth, constant lowering speed under any load.
• Ultra-high, molecular weight, polyethylene cylinder guide prevents cylinders from twisting during operation—improving cylinder life.
• Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking to ensure smoother, safer loading and unloading operations.
• Quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks is an available option which significantly reduces field-wiring costs (Check local codes for conformity).
• Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
• Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance.
• Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!