PFlow Series D Hydraulic Vertical Lifts offers high quality, safety, and low maintenance for loads up to 3,000 lbs. This vertical lift also features Exclusive Dual-Pak design.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Guided Dual-Pak design has no cables, chains, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2" ram direct-acting hydraulic cylinders
- Carriage sizes to 6' x 6'
- Vertical rise heights to 15'
- Ideal for mezzanine and balcony applications
- Pressure-compensated control valve regulates flow of hydraulic oil to ensure smooth, constant lowering speed under any load
- Ultra-high, molecular weight, polyethylene cylinder guide prevents cylinders from twisting during operation, improving cylinder life
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking to ensure smoother, safer loading and unloading operations
- Quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks is an available option which significantly reduces field-wiring costs (Check local codes for conformity)
- Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance
- Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code