PFlow Series DB Package Handling Lifts provide fast, safe lifting of small loads and packages. Moves loads to mezzanines, between floors or between conveyor levels. Lifts up to 100 lb. live loads with carriage sizes up to 3' x 3'. This lift features counter weighted lifting mechanism for smooth, quiet operation.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases
- Provides throughput of four loads per minute (based on 100 lb. load, 10' vertical rise, 90 to 120 fpm horizontal conveying speed)
- Perfect for use in an automated system
- Saves space and handles loads that are often transported on an inclined conveyor
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting and economical
- Vertical rise to 50'
- Travel speeds from 60 fpm to 400 fpm
- Counterweighted design minimizes horsepower requirements, saves energy costs
- Optional variable frequency drive package ensures smooth acceleration and deceleration control in high-speed, automated systems
- Allows loading and unloading from three sides
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance
- Standard full-height safety enclosure protects workers and materials
- Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code for conveyorized systems