System 520 Garment Conveyor
Railex System 520 Garment Conveyor is designed for conveying garments on wire hangers horizontally or vertically up to inclines of 600. It consists of motor driven endless roller links moving hangered garments on UHMW bearing surfaces. There is no lubrication, and therefore no contamination of rail or garments. Transfer to continuous accumulation rail is automatic.
Furnished completely assembled and tested; ready to suspend.
- Quiet, clean, lubrication free operation
- Easy installation. Ready to suspend
- Self contained return. No lubrication required
- Continuous operation. Automatic transfer
- Dry Cleaning
- Uniform Rental
- Garment Distribution
- Linen Supplies
- Garment Manufacturing
- Drive: Continuous duty 1/6 hp.
- Electrical: 110/230 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Load: Garments on hangers
- Speed: 45 feet per minute
- Capacity: 2,700 Garments/hr.
- Lubrication free rail
- Suspension point every 4'
- Intermediate size available
- Model Info