Troughing-Slider Conveyors - 18 Inch Wide Belt
Supplier: E-ZLIFT Conveyors
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Priced Per Application
E-ZLIFT Troughing-Slider Conveyors are medium duty conveyors designed to move loose and packaged materials at inclines up to 30 degrees. The conveyor's unique combination slider-roller bed makes it E-ZLIFT's most versatile belt conveyor.
Typical Uses Include: Dirt, gravel, sand, aggregates, grain, powders, cement, coal, and sludges. Cartons, shingles, firewood, rolls, and more!
- Heavy duty 2-ply rubber covered belt with 2" high cleats on 48" centers
- Combination slider/roller bed
- 7/8" O.D. high strength steel tubing for 12' & 16' models, 1-1/4" O.D. on 21' through 36' models
- 15' Frame height
- Approximate 140 FPM belt speed
- Conveyor belt take-up adjustments
- Self-cleaning drive and idler belt pulleys
- Drive mounted at side of discharge end
- Electric motor or gas engine
- Start/Stop switch for electric motor
- For electric motor - direct drive speed reducer
- For gas engine - internal V-belt, roller chain reduction, and safety guards
- Fork pockets
- Operating, maintenance, and safety instructions.
- Dolly and hitch assembly
- Tail-light assembly
- Towable elevating carriage
- Smooth belt
- Belt wiper
- Corrosion resistant PVC idler rollers
- Mini-cleated belt
- Forward/Stop/Reverse switch for electric motor
Note: Pricing does not include motor.
- Model Info