Webb Unibilt® Caterpillar Drives
are designed to provide maximum flexibility for all enclosed track power requirements in a single compact package.
Inverted drives are available upon request.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Available in 300 lb. or 750 lb. drive size.
- High-efficiency helical bevel gear reducer mounted to the drive shaft resulting in increased energy efficiency of nearly 98%.
- The 300 lb. drive has an economical wormgear reducer and is upgradable to a 750 lb. drive.
- Universal frame design – allows one design to be used for overhead, inverted, right or left hand drive configurations.
- Standard inverter duty motor provides a variety of inverter options.
- Low profile design – height reduction of 14" inches enables drive to fit into tight locations.
- Fewer parts – direct-drive technology eliminates belts and sheaves from the drive, reducing maintenance requirements.
- Innovative torque arm assembly (patent pending) allows for quick, easy and precise setting of the overload cut-off.
- End yoke use is an optional built-in feature.