VBT3 90 Degree 3-Strand V-Belt Transfer
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach VBT3 90 Degree 3-Strand V-Belt Transfer are ideal for medium duty applications and are often used where product could be damaged by strands of chain on heavier duty chain transfers. NOTE: The unit at left is shown with a frame cutout for use in belt driven live roller conveyor with 6" wide belting.
- Transfer Arm: 10 gauge formed channel.
- Transfer Belt: "B" section V-belt.
- Standard Lengths: 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' unit lengths.
- V-Belt Centers: 18"
- Center Drive: Allows reversible unit operation.
- Strands: 2, 3, 4 or more.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing unit with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Floor Supports: Integral part of unit, with adjustment of 18" to 20" top of V-belt (down position).
- Lift: 1" positive.
- Capacity: Unit load not to exceed 500 lbs.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Air Control: Air chambers with single solenoid valve.