SpanTech WhisperTrax CA Series Curving with Straight Section Conveyors provide the best flexibility for custom design into any configuration that fits within your strict specifications.
• Customizable conveyors.
• Wide selection of turning radius and varying straight lengths coming out of the curve.
• Provide dependable, nearly maintenance free operation.
• Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
• Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
• Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
• Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
• Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
• SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
• No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
• Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
• Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
• Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
Chain Features PLN Chain
- Ideal for transporting items around curves.
- Can handle small products down to 1" inch (25.4 mm) in diameter.
- Features 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
- Delivers positive retention of products during transportation through curves.
Transfers products as small as 1.5" inches (38.1 mm) in diameter.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!