SpanTech WhisperTrax CU Series Double Curving Conveyors feature two curves in the same direction.
Features variable straight lengths between the two curves, and between the curves and ends of the conveyor.
- Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Ideal for transporting packaged items through a double turn.
- Delivers a smooth base for large or small products.
- Provides the tightest turning radius in the industry.
- Provides 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
- Delivers positive retention of products during transportation.
- Ideal where the product might get tangled in conventional guide rails.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Moves products as small as 1.5" inches (38.1 mm) in diameter when used with a finger transfer.
- Increases airflow.