SpanTech WhisperTrax ST Series Straight Conveyor are noise-free conveyors, perfect for applications that require a low level of noise in productivity.
• Noise-free conveyors.
• Comes in four different WhsiperTrax standard chain types.
• Multiple belt widths available for a wide variety of applications.
• Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
• Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
• Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
• Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
• SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
• No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
• Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
• Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
• Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
• Ideal for transporting packaged items, assembly work, or applications.
• Tight knit of the chain surface delivers a smooth base for large or small products.
• 50mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
• Works extremely well transporting bulky product.
• Transfers products as small as 1.5" inches in diameter.
• Design increases airflow.
• Essential for products requiring low back pressure for accumulation.
• Allows product to stay in place while the chain moves beneath it.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!