WhisperTrax ST Series Straight Conveyors
SpanTech WhisperTrax ST Series Straight Conveyor are noise-free conveyors, perfect for applications that require a low level of noise in productivity.
- Noise-free conveyors.
- Comes in four different WhsiperTrax standard chain types.
- Multiple belt widths available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Ideal for transporting packaged items, assembly work, or applications.
- Tight knit of the chain surface delivers a smooth base for large or small products.
- 50mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
- Works extremely well transporting bulky product.
- Transfers products as small as 1.5" inches in diameter.
- Design increases airflow.
- Essential for products requiring low back pressure for accumulation.
- Allows product to stay in place while the chain moves beneath it.