SpanTech WhisperTrax VO Series Vertical Offset Conveyors have horizontal (level) sections at the beginning and the end of the conveyor. Multiple belt widths and curve angles are available for a wide variety of applications.
Removal of bulk product from a hopper and transportation of the product from one elevation to another.
- Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Perfect for moving flexible packaged items, end-to-end transfers, or where belt conveyors have been used.
- Delivers high friction flush surface as products are moved inclining or declining operations.
- Handles products as small as 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) in diameter when used with finger transfer.
- Delivers 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links of the chain.
- Provides positive retention.
- Features a 50mm pusher cleat.
- Used when side rails are not needed.
- Features 50mm pusher cleat and moving side guides.
- Typically used on inclines and declines.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Features a 50mm scoop cleats and moving side guides.
- Typically used on more aggressive inclines and declines.