SpanTech WhisperTrax VO Series Vertical Offset Conveyors have horizontal (level) sections at the beginning and the end of the conveyor. Multiple belt widths and curve angles are available for a wide variety of applications.
Removal of bulk product from a hopper and transportation of the product from one elevation to another.
• Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
• Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
• Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
• Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
• Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
• SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
• No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
• Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
• Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
• Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
• Perfect for moving flexible packaged items, end-to-end transfers, or where belt conveyors have been used.
• Delivers high friction flush surface as products are moved inclining or declining operations.
Handles products as small as 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) in diameter when used with finger transfer.
• Delivers 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links of the chain.
• Provides positive retention.
• Features a 50mm pusher cleat.
• Used when side rails are not needed.
• Features 50mm pusher cleat and moving side guides.
• Typically used on inclines and declines.
• Features a 50mm scoop cleats and moving side guides.
• Typically used on more aggressive inclines and declines.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!